As I’m a blogger called Andrew it looks like I’m allowed to play:
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
- 1305 – William Wallace is executed.
- 1833 – Slavery abolished in the British colonies.
- 1996 – Osama bin Laden issues message entitled ‘A declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places.’
Birthdays and Death
- 1912 – Gene Kelly, American dancer and actor (d. 1996)
- 1946 – Keith Moon, English singer and drummer (The Who) (d. 1978)
- 1926 – Rudolph Valentino, Italian actor (b. 1895)
I shan’t tag, but if you fancy it have a go.