I’m sure I missed a whole load of stuff while I was away, but here’s what I’ve seen since coming back.
- Mayor nods to poor project – Save Ladywell aren’t happy (again). This time they think the new pool in the town centre will be “an undersized pool without deep end in the shady courtyard of a cluster of blocks of flats.”
- My imam – Bob takes a look at the Imam of the Lewisham and Kent Mosque and lets us know some of what he has to say for himself.
- Isn’t She Talking Yet? – India Knight reproduces a letter from the Forna family about their struggle to get a special educational needs statement for their child.
- ‘Racial Harassment And Violence on Lewisham Housing Estates’ -Noam wants to visit Lewisham housing estates.
- ka-boom! – Year six at Ashmead Primary School start their blog with a bang.
- Scrapping Steve – The Man from Catford notes the first public meeting of the group trying to scrap the mayoral system in Lewisham.
- Pay for rubbish – The Do Something Extra site has a complaint about recycling pick-ups. But they think we should consider paying for our rubish collection.
- Gone to the Dogs – Neil wanders round Catford.
Let me know what I’ve missed in the comment box.