Something weird going on with my browsers at the moment, which has meant that I’ve not kept track of as many Lewisham stories as I thought I had this week.
- Pat Condell describes his love of trees – “Then I got a job planting cherry trees for Lewisham council.”
- Mmmmmmmmmm! Cabbage……..! – Year Six are experimented on.
- Is Your Journey Really Necessary? – Steve talks about his Freedom Pass.
- Ole Deptford – Slightly’s Gran talks Deptford, pies and liquer.
- Falling walls, flying sticks and wheelie bins – Slightly has the low down on the chaos caused by the wind.
- New Cross Haight Ashbury?? – Transpontine does the timewarp.
Again, if I’ve missed something you’ve liked then do let me know.