Still having trouble with getting my browsers to work with de.lici.ous at the moment. But nevertheless, the search for things Lewisham goes on. This is what I’ve found this week.
- In what may become a theme in itself I see that Joan Ruddock has been speaking about Lewisham in the Commons. This time to illustrate her support for the Sustainable Communities Bill. Which I hope puts Sue’s mind to rest.
- Transpontine takes us back to a time when The Venue was a place for real bands.
- Wulf talks about his photo of Ladywell Gymnastics Club, and has one of the other side of the road as well.
- In the same neighbourhood Sue lets us know about a consultation meeting about new stuff for Ladywell Fields (including a new entrance). It’ll be on 1st February between 7 and 8.30pm at the St. Mary’s Centre, Ladywell Road.
- Year 6 think the snow of the other day was “snowtastic“, Richard has photos on snow, and Henry tries to kid us along with one he made earlier.
- Adam’s off (but slowly), and wonders whether things will ever change.
Did I miss something you liked? Let me know in the comments.