- Love Lewisham Again – Richard starts to rival me as a user of Love Lewisham.
- As soon as this pub closes – Transpontine relays the estimate that 5 pubs a week are closing London.
- lewisham gateway what do YOU think? – Kate’s hosting the debate.
- watch – Max has a run in with the Neighbourhood Watch.
- All bets are off in Brockley – Transpontine takes us to a dystopian future where Brockley plays host to a “a combined bookies/wine bar full of yuppies placing bets on the 3:15 at Haydock Park.”
- Lewisham Tesco: A New View – Adam takes a look around Flickr and finds strangeness.
- Catford blogging -Henry does the Catford round-up.
- petition at number 10 – Kate really, really wants to get rehoused.
- Zombie #1 : Lewisham – Danny’s looking for Lewisham blogs so he can keep in touch.
- Quaggy River Flood Alleviation Scheme – Molly does some creative writing “We sit under Deptford Bridge and hunt out abandoned shopping trolleys, traffic cones, burst football loves, woven hair, dead river rats and a child’s toy. I rub it off and imagine the past, coming back to me.”
- Lib Dems being nice to each other – “There’s nothing special about him that makes him distinctive except perhaps his cheeky smile.”
- lewisham council tax sucks – Kate has a go at bureaucratic incompetence.
- another dig lewisham – Kate finds some people who read the Evening Standard don’t care for Lewisham.
As per usual if you’ve seen something I’ve missed let me know in the comments.