My thanks to everyone who came to the Lewisham blogger’s meet up last night. I had such a good time and hope you did as well.
Robert was taking photos so there might be digital evidence of the event at some point.
For those of you who couldn’t make it, there’s always next time.
Here are a few random thoughts I had.
- The number of active politicians had gone down from last time.
- The number of active Christians were up.
- That I could mention King of the Slums to Richard and he knew who I was talking about.
- That Richard and Tom are neighbours.
- That the bar staff were really friendly and especially helpful with half remembered big orders.
- That, if the numbers rise, we might need a bigger pub next time.